Do you recognise these symptoms in you or your loved one?
· Feeling that you have smoke or drink regularly — this can be daily or even several times a day
· Failing in your attempts to stop using the craving
· Making certain that you maintain a supply of the stimulant(smoking/alcohol)
· Spending money on the stimulants, even though you can't afford it
· Feeling that you need the stimulant to deal with your problems
· Driving or doing other risky activities when you're under the influence of them
· Focusing more and more time and energy on getting and using the drug
HOW CAN WE HELP?
We guide people wanting to quit a habit properly without letting them suffer from withdrawal symptoms, since many a time withdrawal symptoms and cravings make the quitter tumble down again into the debilitating habit. It is ultimately the mind which controls.
Many succeed in getting out of the habit for some time but don’t ultimately quit. In the course of time they find it difficult to overcome the craving/temptation. Homoeopathic treatment can support one’s mind to cope up situation for quitting the habit.
7 Blue Spruce Street, Brampton, Ontario L6R 1C4 , Canada
Copyright © 2020 Soulhomeopathy - All Rights Reserved.